Audit – verification and evaluation of executed activities
By our support our Clients get to know specifically how their companies function and how they achieve the established goals. We analyze the particular situation of each of our Clients and give him feedback on whether they have to change anything or not, If they do – we suggest them: how. Our Clients also get to know in what way exactly the particular modifications will influence the profitability of their company.
Sometimes only the audit service is needed, which means a thorough analysis of the currently executed activities as well as the planned ones. By this, we show our Clients which areas of their work they should emphasize and which of them they should rather terminate.
Thanks to those suggestions our Clients work up the details of the further actions by themselves and implement them independently.
Our audit service can be broaden by the solutions on how to quickly improve the operation of a company – the so-called quick wins – which means pointing the trouble spots who need specific modifications that will later bring significant positive changes.
We also cooperate with Clients who after receiving the audit service decided on working up more detailed outlines of the activities improving the efficiency of their company and delegated us to supervise the implementation. In such situation we develop a long-term strategies which influence the efficiency of the particular area as well as the whole company.
Depending on the client’s needs we conduct audits of e.g.:
- contracts with suppliers;
- IT costs;
- quality of IT services;
- IT process maturity.
We offer audit services to companies that at the moment need to verify their activities make sure which tasks are executed properly and which of them need to be modified slightly or entirely.
Those companies need, among other things:
- characterizing efficiency of the executed marketing activities;
- specifying proper usage of staff resources (specifying the possible under or overloads of particular offices);
- specifying efficiency of the particular sales activities, verifying the efficiency of the respective sales channels and their profitability);
- verifying the legitimacy of the undertaken operative activities;
- evaluation the effectiveness of IT resources: human, software, hardware, services provided.