Corporate culture, role of leaders, coaching
The main purpose of the workshops is to present behavioural aspects driving development of a modern organisation, and especially to discuss how theses affect company’s performance.
In the first part the discussion touches upon the so-called learning organisation focused on improving business performance.
This part of the workshops covers such areas as:
- managing a company, team, employees by objectives (based on Management by Objectives methodology),
- basic behavioural dysfunctions in business environment,
- employee motivation methods and how they affect individual performance and loyalty,
- the role of innovation and experiments in an organisation,
- team work as a main driver of progress, the role of interpersonal relationship in effective team management (based on e.g. Lery’s approach),
- the role of leaders in a learning organisation,
- change management, identification of adaptive change approach.
The second part of the workshops concerns coaching in an organisation.
This covers mainly such topics as:
- the role of a coach in an organisation and his/her performance appraisal,
- basic behavioural profiles of employees,
- coaching methods, with emphasis put on the fact that coaching is an element of a modern HR policy,
- types of coaching, with special emphasis put on coaching aimed at achieving better business performance (so-called coaching for performance),
- methods employed to assess the effectiveness of coaching.
During the training our experienced coaches present various examples related to the discussed topics and organise regular exercises for the participants.
This enables much deeper understanding of the topics, which in the majority of cases improves the practical application of knowledge in every-day professional life.
Trainings organised by our company are a solid guarantee of professionalism. Our competitive advantage stems from the fact that our expertise is supported by over 20-year hands-on experience, which ensures reliable theoretical guidance as well as practical teaching based on real-life examples. If you are looking for high quality, choose trainings with our consultancy Smart Solutions. This is what we can offer.